Height: 37.2 inches - above 95 percentile
Weight: 31 lbs - 75 percentile
Head Circumference: 18.9 in 50-75 percentile
So basically she is big and is no where near being my baby anymore... WAAAA... good thing we have another on on its way.

The kids are getting so big so fast. I know I say that all the time, but it is always so true. I am always amazed at how fast Taycee learns and picks up on everything that Kaden does. She is a major stinker and has the attitude of a 16 year old. Her newest thing is to fold her arms glare me down and say "never, ever, ever!" when she is mad or doesn't want to do something. I keep trying to convince myself she is going through a normal 2 year old stage and that she won't be this naughty forever.... I hope.
Kaden is a crack up, he say the funniest things and is always making us laugh. Lately he has been really learning songs. He watched Madagascar 2 one morning and the next day at church I heard him singing " I like em big, I like em plumpy.... with somethin somethin" I ducked and pretended that I wasn't his mother. Last night in the car the song I got a feeling by Black Eyed peas came on and Kaden was singing the words. Today he was signing along with more words to a song I didn't even know. He might be my little musician.
Last Sunday in church he looked at me and said "Mom do you eat babies?" I said "no" he said "well then how did a baby get in your tummy?" I decided to go with the I eat babies idea.
They keep me on my toes and I sure do love them.
2 comments:
You son is so funny! I love all of your stories, I can picture everything! You are a super cute family. :)
Hello again, Just to respond to your question, I know you can find it at William-Sonoma for $145.00. But it's just a steamer that is connected to a food procceser. Any ways here is the link
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/beaba-babycook-baby-food-maker/
Congrats again on new addition!!!
Post a Comment