Its the debate that everyone seems to be having... short vs. long hair. I have seen it on several friends blogs and now I am running into the same dilemma. I have a hair appointment in 2 weeks and I have to decide by then what I want to do.
I chopped my hair right after I had Kaden. I kept it short for a couple of years and then because of Chris's incessant begging I decided to let it grow. It has now been growing for over a year. It has gotten pretty long. But with summertime coming and my need for something fun and new I find myself itching to cut it off. Chris would be heartbroken. Sadly that is not enough to keep me from doing it.
1. Chris loves it
2. It is easy to pull up when I don't want to get ready
3. I think it might make me look thinner
4. It gives me more variety for hair styles
CONS FOR LONG
1. It take more time to actually do
2. It doesn't stay in place as well
3. Its hot and in the way during summertime
1. It is fun
2. It is easier to do
3. It feels more put together ( does that makes sense?)
4. It would satisfy my need to change something
CONS FOR SHORT:
1. Chris would go into depression
2. I don't know that it is flattering
3. I can't do a pony tail
Basically I can't decide... so will you all please do it for me? If you took the time to read this, please please please leave some input. :D




10 comments:
SHORT! I love your hair short! If my hair could look like yours, i would chop mine off too! Chris loves you no matter what.......right? AND thinks your hot no matter what.....right?
You look good both ways... And you can always grow it out again when it gets cold. Maybe this is coming from a girl who has wanted short hair but is too influenced by her husband not too.... Cut it, be short and sassy and flaunt it!
Short! I agree it always looks done and in place.
I'm right back at ya with SHORT!!! You look great both ways, and I understand ALL your pro's and con's, but I think if your hair grew out that fast before, you should definitely cut it and then it wouldn't be too long before it is long again! Love it short though!!!!
LONG. although you are beautiful either way. :)
you are so funny! It's being pregnant! haven't you ever heard the saying...DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR WHILE PREGNANT:) I disagree...but it is something that you can change right now...so it is always what we hormonal women do:)
My opinion: I LOVE LOVE LOVE it short. I am kind of a perfectionist...as you know...so I love the "more put together" do:) I love that it stays....and I think it's sassy! Plus...you look beautiful in those pics! BUT...I want long everyday so I can pull it in a pony! hahah. We just can't win! Good luck!
Short
I think you look beautiful with either one ! But my favorite is short ! it is soo cute on you
Love it short! And you are so talented with the photography. Your pics are great! Also love the green smoothie...my lil' guy was having bowel issues and it regulated him right up in just a couple days! Yay! So thanks for the idea!
You know I love your short hair. I loved it so much I tried to go short. Too bad it didn't look as cute on me as it does on you. Your long is is also cute though. Hmm decisions decisions. I lean more towards short still. Maybe because I can't look good with short I am living vicariously through what you can do? Who knows. Just don't cut it yet. YOu haven't made it to the long stage yet to really know what you prefer in this stage in your little life :)
Post a Comment