Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Taycees First Hair Cut

It finally happened, Taycee had her first hair cut. I resisted it for months, Chris was always making comments about her straggly hair but I insisted if was fine because I usually pulled it up and you couldn't tell once it was in pigtails, in fact that was the main reason I didn't want to cut it, her hair was finally to the point that I could put it in 2 hight pigtails on top of her head. I also didn't want to cut it because it took 2 years to get it to this point. But the truth was evident, it was was too straggly and fine and uneven. So Sunday morning before church I sprayed down her bed head and the first hair cut commenced.

It really had gotten long, I was afraid that if I cut the bottom inch off I would lose her cute tight baby curls...
apparently I was wrong. It is still as curly as ever, and it does looks so much more healthy and even. I will just have to wait awhile til I can have my pigtails back.
Oh the attitude.



No comments: