He did it!!!
Doesn't this picture make you smile from ear to ear too?

This little guy graduated his first year of pre-school. I have never been so proud/in denial. How can this little baby of mine be that old? I sat through all 30 minutes of his graduation with a mixture of emotions. The graduation program was mostly the kids singing songs they learned through the year, which is Kadens forte. He is such a ham and the video we have of him singing his songs will probably forever be one of my favorites.
He did get in a little bit of trouble when he wouldn't leave the balloon on the back of his chair alone and turn around to sing with the class. That was quickly remedied by his teacher removing the balloon.

Kaden,

Kaden, You are my little snuggle bug and not matter what grade it is you are graduating I will always be there snapping a million pictures over the shoulder of the person in front of me. :D And I will always insist your dad video every second so I can watch it 3 more times. :D Congrats my little smartie pants... YOU DID IT! **Please oh please stop growing up so fast
Love,



No comments:
Post a Comment