After Addison's blessing the Clayton family stayed with us for the weekend. Because it was Labor Day on Monday it was a good weekend to stay and have a party. We had a full house, I think we had 17 people in all and there was never a dull moment. Sunday we made cupcakes and Taycee offered to help me clean up by licking the utensils clean. :)


This was pretty much what grandma did all weekend.

Taycee loves to snuggle grandma

Grandma and Grandpa Clayton with all of the grandkids

Addison and Kara in matching outfits. I was given two of the same outfit when Addison was born and couldn't return either one so I just passed one of them on to Lisa. It made for a great picture opportunity!

Grandma can't get enough of the babies and doesn't like to share so she snuggles them both til they fall asleep.

They won't be small enough for this very much longer.

Our house seemed empty after everyone left. Thanks for the fun weekend Clayton fam.
No comments:
Post a Comment