Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My ballerina

Can anyone tell me why blogger is washing out all of my pictures??? UGH. They look horrible on here.

Taycee Lynn had her first dance recital last night. She was adorable for the whole 2 minutes she was on the stage. She has only been in the class for about 5 weeks so she really had no idea what she was doing and mostly just followed the other girls but it was still darling. I mean come on what 3 year old in a ballerina costume isn't?

Here she is lining up outside the stage.

 Daddy got her flowers for afterwards. She kept saying "are these rosies all for me?" She was pretty excited.


Best Daddy Ever.

Here is the Taycee I know and love.... hahaha


My pretty pretty girl









I am sure there will be many many more of these in our future. ;)

1 comment:

Spencer and Mindy said...

so so cute! seriously makes me really really want to put sophee in the classes too. is taycee in the dance/tumbling class or the pre-ballet class?