We finally got a picture with our entire family. I would like to complain for a minute that EVERY family picture we take I am pregnant. The last family picture we took I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Kaden. At least this time I am only 6 months. Sheesh


Come on people... this picture thing is boring.

We had a ton of cute pictures in front of this wall. Unfortunately they all involved Kaden sticking his finger up his nose... that was his new trick this week.

close up on one of those shots.

These didn't turn out quite how we wanted them, but Kaden still looks cute.

He loved playing with the dead dandelions

So GQ

My mom and dad

The four oldest kids
5 comments:
I think they turned out SO good, I never would have known they weren't "professionaly" done! And I might add you seriously are little I can't even see that Baby bump yet!!! You have an adorable family cant wait to see the newest addition :)
wait... your pragnant? i look ENORMOUS compared to you!!!! people have asked me how i feel to only have like 3 months left, and i have five!!!! yall look fabulous!
If that is 6 months pregnant I have no sympathy for you!!! You should see my blog of my belly at 6 months. You tall gals have it made. I know the feeling of always being pregnant. 2 years and 2 kids!!
Darling pictures--your family is so cute~all of them! Congrats on the pregnancy--you look fabulous!
So I am hosting an Usborne party (I've been buying tons of their books so I decided I to just host a party)if you would like to come look for Christmas gifts for your boy let me know and I'll send an invite. Your other "mommy" friends are invited too or family to buy for your kidS!
Post a Comment