Sunday, September 14, 2008

Peach Days and updates

This last weekend was Peach Days. We went up on Thursday to see Heather in the Pageant. It was... interesting..... Heather did a fabulous job. The results were a bit shocking to everyone I think. Saturday morning watched most of the parade, Kaden loves parades. I did take pictures but they are on my moms camera so if I ever get them from her I will put them up. Kaden also went on his very first ride! He loved it. Hunter was kind enough to ride the little circus train with him. They looked so cute. I can't believe how quickly he is turning into a kid instead of a baby. (again I have pictures on my moms camera)

Speaking of getting big, Kaden had his 15 mo. check up this past week. He now weighs 29 lbs 7 oz. He is 34 2/3 inches long and head is 47 cm. Can we say BIG BABY. However he is starting to lose weight as he is now cruising around our house on his feet.

His funnies of this week were...


  • I made him a few pizza bites ( finger food) and put them on his tray. He refused to eat them til I gave him a spoon. Which did absolutely no good, he smeared the pizza bites all over his tray and face. Once he figured out that wasn't going to work he laid the spoon on the tray picked up a pizza bite and put it on the spoon. Then he would pick up the spoon and try to make it in his mouth... which happened about 10% of the time.

  • A few days later he was eating mashed potatoes. Again he insisted on feeding himself with a fork this time. After about 15 seconds of getting nothing on his fork he picked up the entire glob of mashed potatoes with his hand and shoved it in his mouth/face. Guess his patience had ran out.

Those are the two things that come to mind, he however is constantly making me laugh over something. He keeps us constantly on our toes.

No comments: