Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm a big boy now...


Kaden is starting to feed himself. It is a very messy task I must say.... but it is so cute to watch him try to be a big boy! (Sorry for the poor quality video... it came off my cell phone)
Also other new tricks...
1. He now says "ah" very loudly and on purpose after every drink
2.When he takes a bite of something he likes he smacks his lips














1 comment:

Yo Momma said...

Since his Grandma that loves and adores him wont comment - I will!! What a cute boy. I can't wait to see how sweet he'll be with a new little sister. Should be interesting but I sure hate to see him grow up so fast. I enjoy spending time with the cute little guy and Mom and Dad as well.

I love you,

Aunt/Great Aunt Kathy