I have decided that you can tell alot about someone from thier shopping list. Here is my shopping list for this coming week (mind you I will probably refrain for getting all of it :). I have divided it up into "categories" if you will....
1. I am a mom
Diapers
Wipes
Animal Crackers
Juice Boxes
Chicken Nuggets
warm clothes for Kaden
warm newborn sleepers
bow materials ( there is so much I want to buy in this area)
2. I am a homemaker
eggs
milk
cheese
tortilla's
chicken
a large plant for the entertainment center
bathroom decorations
3. I am a wife ( of a man in school)
Old Spice Deodrant
razors
notebooks
energy drinks
Irish Spring Soap ( I never needed this til I was married) and yes brand matters now.
4. I AM PREGNANT!!!!
Nacho Cheese Doritos
Oreos
Ice Cream
Rootbeer
Chocolate Milk
cottage cheese
Starbursts
Okay.... So i dont need to tell you as you can see from my craving list... but I am getting fat. I gained alot weight at my last appointment. So for all of you who were worried about my continual weight loss fear no more! IT IS ALL BACK. :) And I just cant help it. The only things I want to eat are junk. I am hoping those cravings change in the next week.
-Thats all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment