Chris passed the FE. We got the test resutls last night!! This was the HUGE 10 hour test he took a few months back that we asked everyone pray extra hard for! Thanks for all of your prayers and support.... oh and by the way.... this was how Chris reacted....
Good Job Honey I am so proud of you!! Thanks for working so hard for our family.
5 comments:
That's AWESOME. Congrats!
Right on!!! Way to go Criffy!!!!!! (name we called him when he was little....)
You da man!! Congratulations you are the hope for all our futures!! I'm so proud of you and I knew you could do it. I guess we'll have to go out and celebrate. Merry Christmas.
Love,
Aunt Kathy
Congrats!
Awesome!!! Way to go Furter...you are one smart cookie:) Could you pass some of those brains along to me so I can pass my tests too??
Post a Comment