Was I thinking??...Getting my wisdom teeth out at 23 when I had a baby 2 weeks ago ….holy crow! I got my wisdom teeth out last night. I had to fast for basically 24 hours so I was starving going into the operation. Needless to say I didn't feel much like eating when I got out so I am now officially famished but have no desire to open my mouth. The first thing the doctor said when he looked at my x-rays was… those aren't going to be easy. Now I was out for the whole thing so I don't know how easy they were or weren't but I feel like a truck ran over my head several times and then backed up just to make sure the job was done. I look like this…

Just not as cute. When we got home last night I got up a few times and the last time when I got up to put on some pajamas I passed out on the floor… KABLAM… I am pretty sure I hit my head and bent my wrist back a bit. (Nice job Jill) Oh well could have been worse. Because of the 36 hour fast my milk supply is dwindling… I need to start drinking/eating
soon or Tay is going to get a taste of formula! Anyway, I am sure it will all get better soon. J
Happy Days
6 comments:
good luck!!!! that sounds so yucky- especially since you just had a baby! you should have waited till you were done nursing- then it would have been easier to loose the rest of the baby weight and not worry about dying when you were wheening! oh well- next time right? ;)
it was fun seeing you guys while you were here this weekend! and i agree with your post: what were you thinking getting your wisdom teeth out just after having a baby! your nuts! haa haa! and YOU look great, i might add.
and your little taycee is just so precious!
Oh you poor thing I hope you start feeling better really soon! I love your family pictures they are so cute and you seriously do look so good!
So call me lame but I can not figure out how to make my picture large at the top of my blog! do you think you could email me about it? Harmonikisses@hotmail.com... Thanks Jill!
And I can't comment on how cute Taylee is cause it would involve how I want to steal her and yeah... I've said to much already... ;)
Dang! That is so crappy, especially right after having a baby. I can't imaging. But that pict of you is priceless;) By the way, thanks for all the optimism you are sending my way about having a girl! I hope it happens that way for me too:)
Hey I thought you were 25??? I am seriously confused now?
Post a Comment