We have had a lot of family together time lately and I am lovin it! On Monday we decorated the house for Christmas. Kaden thought it was the greatest thing ever, he even hung a few ornaments on the tree himself. He would hang them up clap for himself take it back off and hang it up again. Good thing we have plastic ornament instead of the real glass ones! :) He also thought the lights were pretty cool and would say "ooo" when we turned them on.
Grandma Clayton has been here the past few days to help out with the babes and it has been WONDERFUL! She is like super woman she takes care of the kids, cleans my house, buys my groceries.... the list goes on. I suggest you all go find one just like her for yourself (I am not sharing). I don't think Kaden will know what to do when she is gone.... I don't think I will know what to do when she is gone.
Grandma Clayton has been here the past few days to help out with the babes and it has been WONDERFUL! She is like super woman she takes care of the kids, cleans my house, buys my groceries.... the list goes on. I suggest you all go find one just like her for yourself (I am not sharing). I don't think Kaden will know what to do when she is gone.... I don't think I will know what to do when she is gone.

My handsome hubby putting up the tree
Hanging up the ornamentsAll Done (yes I am wearing a bath robe I was freezing)
I feel like I havent given an update on Kaden for awhile. He is still growing and learning so fast. He has picked up on a few new tricks. He holds on to the door frame and lifts up one leg. He thinks he is pretty cool. He claps for himself and then does it again. He also has learned how to do a somersault and thinks that is pretty neat too. His 18 mo check up is Friday and I am hoping the doctor doesn't think he needs tubes in his ears because of all the ear infections.
TA DA!!
Starting the somersault
Finishing the somersault
Taycee has been staying awake a lot more... unfortunately it is usually in the middle of the night. Last night at about 4 she started to smile so I grabbed the camera and caught a few. Unfortunately the lighting was HORRIBLE because I didn't want to use a flash and I only had my bed lamp on. She sure is a cutie
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! Taycee is beautiful. Your whole family is beautiful. Don't blink....they will have grown up. I know how long I have known Steve by how old you are. You were just born when we met.
Tell everyone hello.
Kim
Post a Comment