Tagged by Steph:
5 things you love about your BaBy
(s)
Kaden:
- He is so smart! He is always amazing me at how quickly he picks up on things. Recently he has learned to say "sister" it sounds more like "si uh" but it is still so darn cute.
- His HUGE Dimples. Who can resist that darling little face?
- He loves to entertain. Yesterday he came running out of his room nudy trudy dancing with this crazy rapping reindeer grandma bought him.
- He is such a good boy…. Most of the time…… he really does have the best disposition and he is so happy.
- He gets so genuinely excited to see Chris and I. Nothing is better than when he gets a huge grin and comes running with open arms. I LOVE IT!
Taycee:
- She is an angel. Literally she is my angel, she fills a hole in my heart I didn't know was there. It is amazing how much your heart grows with each child.
- She does this thing with her tongue and her lips whenever she finishes eating, it is like this smacking sound but with puckered lips. It cracks me up
- She will go 4 sometimes 5 hours at night between feedings
- She is just so darn cute. I just sit and stare at her and admire how perfect she is.
- I know she was meant to be in our family at this time. I dreamed about her months before we even started talking about another baby and has several dreams of her after. She has such a special spirit and I know she is going to do great things!
I tag Jamie C, Rachel C, and Jocelyn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment