May 25th was Chris and my 3 year anniversary. We went down to Vegas for 2 days and had a really good time. We stayed at the planet Hollywood and saw a hypnotist show Monday night. Tuesday we hit up the stratosphere and the outlet malls. We really enjoyed having a couple days to just enjoy each other and not worry about the kids. Its good to get away and remember all the reasons that you fell in love to being with. I really can't believe we have only been married for 3 years. It seems like a whole different world ago that I was single and in college. But I guess that really is true, it was a whole different world. Nothing changes your world quite like having a family of your own.
I am so grateful to have Chris as my husband. He is an amazing man. He is the best father and husband I could have ever asked for. People who know him are always telling me how lucky I am to have him and I know it is true. I love him with all of my heart and I am so glad he is mine.
Leaving from St George for Vegas the morning of the 25th.. almost 3 years to the minute from when we were married.
Our serious looks after a tasty breakfast at I-HOP
Getting ready to hit the town and go see a show
3 comments:
Oh that looks like so much fun! We were just in Vegas a couple months ago but it would be fun to go when I'm not pregnant. By the way, I hope I can look as good as you do after our little boy is here. HOT!! lol
Whoa hot momma Jill!!! You look awesome! Congrats on the 3 years!!!
I can't believe Kaden is going to be two! I remember when you found out you were pregnant with him! Wow.
You are so dang cute! and you make me a little sick with how dang hot you look after having a baby! You're smokin;) Really you're gorgeous! That looks like so much fun, and congrats on the 3yrs!!!
Post a Comment