Saturday, May 9, 2009

To Our Moms

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms in our life. We feel so blessed to have you!


Mom, We love you. Thanks for everything you do.








































To mom (Claudia)-

What do I say to one of the most amazing people that I have met in my whole life? There are few people who take care of everyone around them as much as you do, and there are even fewer who adore every second of it - just like you do. You are an example of compassion that the rest of us in the world strive to emulate. The savior himself said to love the little children. For some people that is a real challenge, and for you....well let's just say sometimes we have a hard time pulling you away from the kids. You would give everything you have for any one of your kids even if that required your life. We all know that - we can all feel that. There is no substitute for the love of a mother.
Mom, what do I say to you? I just have so many things that all want to come out at the same time. You are incredible!!! I cannot put on paper or even into words at all the gratitude I have for you in my life. Thank you for teaching me right and wrong. Thank you for teaching me to love my family. Thank you for showing me how to have a strong marriage. Thank you for always believing in me - even if I didn't believe myself. Thank you for caring. Thank you for your many sacrifices for me and my little family. If I keep writing then I'm gonna fill a very long book. I just can't say all that I feel or want to say. You taught me these two phrases and they seem to be the only ones that will semi-sum up how I feel about you: 1 - Thank you and 2 - I love you.

Chris







Claudia,

you are like a mom and a best friend all in one. You are just an amazing selfless person. You have stayed up with my children almost as many nights as I have. I can't count the number of times I have spent laughing til I cry with you. You are such a great example of selfless love and sacrifice. I couldn't have hand picked a better mother-in-law or grandma for my kids. You have raised a fabulous son. He is an amazing husband and father. I know that he is who he is because of the wonderful parents he had. I hope I can be the type of mother to my children you are to yours. Thank you for loving me like a daughter. I hope your mothers day is fantastic. -Jill



To our Grandmas- We couldn't have asked for better grandmas. There isn't a place on earth that we feel more welcomed or loved than at grandmas house. We love to spend time with you. We love to play with you. You are such wonderful examples of unconditional love. You are fabulous in every way, we are so happy our kids get to have such young, hip, adventurous great grandmas. Thank you for saving a place in your hearts for us. We love you so much! happy grandMOTHERS day. - Chris and Jill






























And we have to thank Aunt Kathy who has been like a second mom to Chris for a lot of his life. Thank you for you kindness and generosity. Thank you for always being the first to offer a helping hand. Thank you for the love we always feel when we are with you. Thank you for always knowing what we need when we need it. Thank you for helping to make Chris the man he is. We love you and hope you have a wonderful Mothers day. - Chris and Jill

1 comment:

Yo Momma said...

What a sweet tribute to your Mom's!! I completely agree and thank you very much for including me in with them. Claudia and Kelly's kids have always been mine too and have added so much love to my life. I'm not sure what I would have done all these years without your love and support. Your babies are so beautiful and I love to hang out with you. Happy Mother's Day Jill and thanks again for the sweet tribute.

I love you.

Aunt Kathy