This week was full of family, friends, late nights, laughs, and LOTS of chocolate. We spent the better part of 2 days dipping cake balls and pretzels in carmel, chocolate, sprinkles, nuts, cookies, toffee, mint chips... there was more I am sure... all for the reception on Saturday.
Friday night was the wedding dinner. These are the pictures from that. (There were A LOT of pictures) I didn't get any pictures of the wedding day. But the photographer got over 700 so I guess we will just have to wait for his.
Kilie looked beautiful and all in all the day went well. We did face a small wind storm that blew over pillars and vases. A few things got forgot like Kelly's tie and playing the wedding video that I spent countless hours on. There were some minor glitches such as the chocolate fountain being turned on and chocolate being blown all over Claudia's black dress. But at the end of the day everyone had a good time and as a whole the day was great.
CONGRATULATIONS TO KYLE AND KILIE HANSEN!
Here is a random assortment from the night

Mom and Bride to be
1 comment:
love the pictures!!
Post a Comment