Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Extreme Bedroom Make-Over


WE DID IT!!!
We re-did Kadens room. We decided it was time to let his baby things go and give him a big boy room for his 2 year birthday. It took a few days and some late nights but it is done and I think it turned out pretty great... what do you think?

When Kaden saw it for the first time he got a big smile and kept pointing at everything and saying "'cars, cars, cars"

There are a few things that still aren't done. We are adding a shelf with some fishes on the side of the window. I am also waiting for a few custom picture frames for his wall. We also got a bright red changing pad cover. But you get the general idea.

3 comments:

Aaron and Nichoele said...

Wow! This room looks great. I wish I had a creative gene in my body. Nice work

Summer said...

This looks awesome! As you can see I'm a little impatient and I'm doing Taiden's WAY early haha. But you guys did great! Did you make the growth chart or buy it? I'm actually waiting for some paint to dry on the one that I'm making right now!

Summer said...

Also.. I think you should post this on HGTV's site! It's roomzaar.com... People would love it!