Monday, December 7, 2009

Taycee Lynn Clayton


Taycee started really walking in the past few weeks. However she still prefers crawling and will only walk if you make her. She has also picked up a new form of crawling, while she crawls she puts her head to the ground so she looks like a bulldozer plowing her way through with her head.
She had her 1 year checkup last week and her stats were as follows

Weight: 23 lbs 13 oz - 80th percentile
Lenght: 30 1/4 inches- 80th percentile
Head Circumference: 18.46 inches- 80th percentile



It amazes me that Kaden was 4 lbs heavier and 3 inches longer at that same age. He was a big big boy.

We love you Taycee!

Kaden 1 year

1 comment:

Summer said...

Just a comment on her weight.. While normal for her age Taiden weighs the same as she does! My boy is tiny but tall! You're kids are getting so big and I have alot more to comment, but I'm sneaking this at work so I'll write more later! You're family is beautiful!