Our 4 year anniversary was on the 25th. But I got Chris Brian Regan tickets for the 13th in St George so we celebrated early that weekend. The kids stayed with Chris's parents and we got a hotel room. It was so nice to get away and remind ourselves how much fun we have together. I am so glad I married my best friend.
These pictures are way out of order...
We got smoothies for breakfast at the orange peel... yummy.
4 years and still so happy.
This was the pool outside our hotel room
some goofy faces before Brian Regan
Sweet nose shots
Cruisin in the car
This is a random picture but I've taken a lot of baby pics this month and this is one of my favorites.

While we were in St george we went to the temple with Ben for his endowment. After we had a little pizza party at the park. Taycee got her first ice cream cone.... and LOVED it.

The perfect way to end our anniversary weekend. A session at the temple with the family.
When Chris and I went out for to dinner on our actual anniversary I asked him to name 5 things about me he didnt know before we were married. He said..1. I didnt know how patient you could be.
2. I didnt know how quickly you learned new things
3. I didnt know how obbessed you were with washing your face and brushing your teeth at night ( almost to the point of OCD)
4. I didnt know that you rarely lose when playing a game
5. I didnt know how well you could participate in a conversation you know nothing about.
I said...
1. I didnt know how amazing you were with kids
2. I didn't know that once you start something you are obsessed with it til it is finished.
3. I didnt know how much you loved enchiladas
4. I didnt know you talked in your sleep
5. I didnt know how quick you are to swallow your pride and admit when you are wrong.
1 comment:
Jillabeaner! I love that baby picture! SO BEAUTIFUL! Oh I miss you. Call me sometime and we can chat about life. I'm coming home on the weekend of the 19th.
Post a Comment