Well we are here. We are all moved in to our new home and the last box is unpacked. I havent had internet for 4 days and I felt a little bit out of touch. But we are up and running and settling in to our new place. The kids seem to like it. They are not use to having stairs and multiple levels to play on so they are keeping quite busy exploring the house. Yesterday I told Kaden we were leaving and he asked if we were going home so I guess he doesnt quite understand that this is home now. I am going to try hard to update on all that has happened and not miss out on anything. It might take a few days.
At the beginning of may I bought a family pass to the zoo. We have been there 3 times since. The kids love it. Taycee runs around pointing to all the different things. Kaden thinks the monkeys are the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Uncle Hunter took the kids for a ride on his four-wheeler. They LOVED it, Taycee screamed for 15 minutes when we had to take her off.











No comments:
Post a Comment