We will start with the fist of May.
Once we finished finals... WAHOO!! ( Oh an by the way I got 102% on that final I was waiting to take) We decided some time away was greatly needed. Luckily we have AWESOME parents who were happy to oblige. Chris's parents and my sister Jenny came up and watched the kids and my parents took us to Moab for a jeeping trip. It was the first jeeping trip Chris and I have ever been on. It was a blast. We rode all day Fri and Sat and came home Sat night.
We got to see beautiful sights like this...
And see lots of crawly creachers like this.. ( I didn't hold it... we let my dad do those honors.)
We watched people do crazy things like this...
And did some crazy stuff ourselves.
It was a fun trip and the perfect way to end Spring semester.

2 comments:
Wow dad looks awesome! I can't get over it :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm jealous. It's cold here!
Looks like fun! I miss jeepin'! We used to do it all the time in California. Now the Jeep is just a ranch truck. All it does is work anymore. LOL!
Post a Comment