Febuary is here! Yay! This January was bleak and cold at our house. We spent 95% of it trapped indoors and there was not ONE day that there wasn't throw up or colds or headaches. So I don't have much to share except the random pictures I took of my darling kids.
Such the poser my little girl is.
How cute is this little face?
Kaden apparently doesn't have a normal smile face.
Cute little girly reading her book
Taycee is liking the Pinkalicious books... I am still deciding. Does anyone else think the girl in that book is a total brat?
My cute girls all matchy matchy before church
And just to spice this post up for the total of 5 people who actually still read it... here is our little secret....
Installment number 4 to this Clayton group will be joining us in about 5 months, many more details about this unexpected surprise to come.











6 comments:
Yeah!! I have been checking your blog daily to see when you were going to announce this fun news. I wanted to say "our" news, but I have to remind myself that it is you and Chris's news ha ha. I need to stop living vicariously through you huh :)those pics of the kids were cute as always. I especially loved the one of Addison!
After resting Jocelyn's post on FB I came straight here because I knew there woods be an announcement! Lol. Congrats to your family!!!
Reading not resting....
AHHH!!! So excited for you! Congrats!!!
Your family is growing quickly! Congratulations. That's exciting.
CONGRATS!!! How exciting :)
Post a Comment