For not being able to eat or drink anything she was a pretty happy baby.
Something about the hospital clothes make them look so cute.
I am not sure why they had us arrive so early because after we got checked in we had to wait for an hour until surgery time. Luckily they had a few of these little cars that Addison thought were the greatest thing ever. She spent the entire hour either riding in one or pushing one.
When surgery time came she went with the anesthesiologist without a peep. I was so grateful for that because I think my mommy heart would have broke if she would have been taken away screaming. 15 minutes later they came and got us and she was all done. She came out of anesthesia SO MUCH better than Kaden did when he got his tubes. We were prepared for the screaming and disorientation but she was just fine. She was hungry but once she got her juice and a few crackers all was well.
It is incredible to see the difference in her since the surgery. She is already speaking better and picking up on new words. How grateful I am for doctors and modern medicine that can take care of my babies.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment