Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blankie

We have a 7th member of our family that I have never mentioned before. I felt it only right that we have a proper announcement on the blog.

Meet: Blankie
She has been with us since the day Addi was born.
 She has accompanied us on every road trip we have ever made. 
She is a real trooper and has fared some less than desirable circumstances.
Wherever she tries to hide Addi is quick to find her.
She has a small brown patch on the corner which Addi searches for and snuggles to her nose when she finds.
She may have a few holes but she couldn't be more loved.

We are mighty grateful for blankie in our house because she calms tears and comforts owies. She is also the best night time partner around. We just hope that Addi outgrows blankie before blankie outgrows Addi. :D

1 comment:

Heather said...

How have I missed all of these posts! What a sweetie. Addi just holds a special place in my heart! I love that girl!