Thursday, December 12, 2013

Year 5


This little ball of spunk is 5. Although I feel like she is 15. She is quite a little beauty and people stop me all the time out here to tell me so. If she didn't think of herself as a princess before she certainly does now. 

She was lucky enough to have grandma and grandpa here for her birthday before they fle back to Utah. It will be a sad day next year when the kids realize mom and dad are as good as it gets when it comes to family parties for birthdays.
They all built a gingerbread train together before we headed to the airport. Taycee had a really hard time leaving the candy for the train. She wanted to just eat it all.

She got the one thing she had been asking for for months a bike. The fact that it had tassels and a bell was just icing on the cake.


I never buy my kids cake. Normally I take requests and then brainstorm a way to create said request. But this year I didn't have the energy, and I didn't know where to locate half of my cake supplies. ( I wish I was kidding) so this yea Walmart did the cake baking. Tinkerbell was the request and she was over the moon with the end product.


Happy birthday little miss!
    We are so glad you're ours. You are smart, funny, and you can sass the pants of the best of us. You will do great things, I just know it. You have more determination in your little body than most adults. It will take you far. It might also take me to an early grave, but I'm working on learning how to navigate a little version of myself. 
   You are the best little mama and you have been emensly helpful since we have arrived in Virginia. I think your quick little mind and tender little heart can tell this mama is in need of extra help while I try to take on this new life. 
  You are rarely seen without a princess dress and handbag of makeup. The other days I came home from grocery shopping and you had given daddy his very own makeover. He was a blue sparkley masterpiece and you told him all night long how pretty he looked. 
   You are full of life, and energy, and questions. Your mind works at a million miles per second and nothing gets past you. You love learning and soak in new information like a sponge. 

Here is to year 5 little princess, it just might be the best one yet!

Xoxo- 

Mom







No comments: