Sunday, February 9, 2014

The House

I am behind in posts. I have many pictures just sitting and waiting to be shared. But every minute of my spare time these last few weeks has been spent preparing for our housewarming party that occurred yesterday. We had hopes of meeting our neighbors and making a few friends. We made invites, ordered food, polished floors and threw a pretty good party. We met neighbors and only had a few awkward "oh you're Mormon" moments. :D It was fun, but I couldn't help but look around the crowd of unfamiliar faces and wish we had a few familiar ones to share our new home with. I could use a few girlfriends to come crash my house for awhile... anyone up for a quick 6 hour flight? No?...*sigh* ... well I figured as much, so I decided that I would bring my home to you. :) Welcome to our online housewarming party...

http://smu.gs/1ktHhbT

Browse through, take your time. And then decide to come for real.

xoxo-me


4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh. My. Heavens. Your home looks Ahhh-maz-ing! Seriously Evan and I just oooohed and aahhhed over every picture and we're obsessed with your master hallway with seperate closets!! Wha??? Spoiled! And you just decorated sooo stinkin' cute. Like straight off of Pinterest cute. You're so fun and fashionable and creative. I am just so impressed :) :) :) Now come decorate my house! ;)

Grandma Kathy said...

Beautiful job Jill. Now what are you going to do with all your spare time? It looks beautiful and I'm sure it's going to be more than a full time job keeping it stay this way. Wish I was closer so I could come see it in person. I miss you all so, so much!! I love you.

Kate said...

Gorgeous!! I love how you decorated! Where do you get all your vinyl lettering from? Super cute house and I'm so jealous of your his and her's closets! So fun!! Glad you're meeting and making some new friends. I keep meaning to call you. I'm the worse friend ever :( Happy early birthday this week ;) Your family is so cute and I can't believe how fast they all (including mine) are growing :( I think of you often. I'll try to be a better friend and call you!!

Devin and McKell Poulton said...

I love the changes you made to your bedroom! When we move, I hope you can come help me decorate! We want to come visit again! Just let us know when you are up for some more house crashing! ;)