Later he walked up to a man holding out a cup asking for money and said "so are you poor?"
While in the car Chris said "grandpa is an old fart" and Taycee replied "the stinkiest fart I ever did smell!"
Kaden was being particularly flatulent one night and after a chorus of noises from his rear end I said "Kaden! My word!" and he said "What mom? I am just digesting!" He then went on to tell me how food is digested and can create stinky gas.
Yesterday Taycee asked me if she could sell all her toys to fly back and live with grandma. -- okay that wasn't so funny.
Addison never gets or gives a kiss without following it up with a "YUUUCK!"
For the past few months Kaden has insisted he wants to be a chef when he grows up. Yesterday he told me he changed his mind and wants to be a meteorologist. When I asked why he said "because when you are a chef you never get to eat until everyone else is done. I am hungry a lot and I don't think I could do that." Sound reasoning my son.
The kids both filled out a sheet at school about me. It made me laugh.
Apparently I over stress the importance of vegetables.
This sweet note also came home with Kaden
Dear Mom, I love what you cook. You are special because you take care of me. When you hug me I get filled with joy. Love -Kaden
A bee landed on my head while I was doing Taycee's hair. I called Chris in to get rid of it. This is what the bathroom looked like when he was done.
I should have let the bee live.



1 comment:
Hahaha, you're 12 years old. Or 35. And your favorite thing to do is laundry ;) and when you grow up you want to be a grandma. I love it! Silly kids.
Post a Comment