Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Shower

The girls at work threw me a little baby shower this week. It was a lot of fun. I must say that there was an overwhelming amount of pink. It is crazy how cute little girl clothes are. It made me very excited to dress her in them! Thanks to all who helped out, you were all very generous and it was a lot of fun.
This is Jocelyn, one of my good friends at work who is due a month before me.
Dishing up the yummy potluck food~

Ahhhh.... cute pink presents!




2 comments:

Jocelyn Kay said...

Sick!!! I can't believe what a fat cow I look like in that picture??? I swear I don't look like that when I look in the mirror...hmmmmm maybe denial?

Summer said...

lol to Jo's comment... and sorry I couldn't be there... :( I was even gonna make you some peach Cobbler! I'm coming in on the 3rd to pick up my severance check so I'll leave your gift at the front desk.. :)