Sunday, October 12, 2008

NURSERY!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!! Kaden went to nursery today for the first time and LOVED it! It is about a month early to take him to nursery so I planned on just going in and sitting with him. I figured its better to sit and keep him contained in a room than run all over the church chasing him. The ladies in nursery were so nice and more than willing to take him even though I told them he was only 17 mo. The results.... 2 solid hours of no chasing fussing, or throwing of cereal! Both Chris and I actually got to sit and enjoy Sunday School & Relief Society/Priesthood. And Kaden came home a happy and worn out boy. What a deal! I think this will change our church experience entirely. Of course 2 more months and it will be a new born and nursing that will disrupt our meetings. Oh well we will enjoys the few short weeks we have left.


Also for church today Kaden got to wear his new Sunday outfit. One thing about him getting so big and active... he won't stand still and let me take cute picture. He is always pulling some retarded face or getting mad at me for making him sit still... So these aren't the cutest pics but he looked absolutely adorable.


He was literally pulling the the door knob and saying "bubye" he was anxious to get to church!


1 comment:

Paul said...

Its all a trick - once he turns 18 months old he will become afraid of nursery and scream and yell if you try to leave him! Trust me been through it 4 times! Every time they loved it before they "had" to go and then once the reached the magic age of 18 months - aaaauuuuugghhhh!