Thursday, October 9, 2008

So let it begin....

I have officially started putting Taycee's room together. I have been putting it off forever and then I realized that if Taycee comes as early as Kaden did I have only 8 weeks to order and put every thing together! AHH. So I ordered her bedroom set and tonight I bought and painted the letters for her room. For having no vision when I started I think they turned out pretty good. I am going to hold off on hanging them until I actually have furniture in the room. They say the first step is the hardest so hopefully I will find the energy to finish the rest. However, Kaden doesn't make things any easier. Tonight while I was painting these letters he managed to not only get his fingers in the paint and make a mess but also dump an entire plate of chicken veggie dumpling casserole on the carpet. :)
Next step: go to babys r us and buy the rest of her bedroom decor. (If Chris will let me ;)






2 comments:

Jess's old blog said...

very cute letters!! I LOVE THOSE!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Kudo's kudo's kudo to putting it together!! I don't know if you saw my post but I am hosting an Usborne party on Sat (Yes 11th of Oct). Its at 2:00 if you would like to come I have invited lots of people and you are encourage/more than welcome to bring a friend or family member. I have invited people you know it looks like. If you are unable to make it and want to still order their new Christmas books for gifts or yourself to your kidS for gifts let me know. I can email you the link or give you instructions how to get where it is held!