A FLYING BABY!!
Chris and Kaden have discovered a new fun game. Kaden lays on our very deflated air mattress and Chris launches him into the air. Dangerous??? yes probably... but boys will be boys!
Chris and Kaden have discovered a new fun game. Kaden lays on our very deflated air mattress and Chris launches him into the air. Dangerous??? yes probably... but boys will be boys!
Good thing his landings are soft. Notice that the walls in Taycee's room are still white with no furniture to speak of other than a blow up mattress for visitors. I am working on it!!
You can't tell very well because it looks like Kaden is still sitting on the bed. But really he is about a foot off the mattress in this picture.
Kaden is always doing things that make us laugh. When he wants to eat something but can't get it open he will come up to you grab your hand and put the jar or container in your hand to open. Today we were at a family birthday party for the October birthdays and he had a small green football that all the little kids were playing with. Every time he would get his hands on it he would hold it as high as he could over his head and run around with all the other little girls chasing him. hahaha it was so funny. Already learning the game of football.
Right after he and Chris were done playing the flying mattress game we both ( Chris and I )left the room and went into the kitchen. About 10 seconds later Kaden peeked around the corner and said "come here" in his little words and motioned for Chris to follow him. When Chris followed him back Kaden ran for the mattress ready to play again. What a cute boy! We sure do love him.
Here is my 30 week belly shot. I have really "blossomed" over the past 10 weeks. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and all is still looking good. After the blood work they sent me a letter telling me I am anemic and I need to take in more iron. Other than that all is well.
10 more weeks!!

Here is a close up for those really want to see the protruding bump.
You can't tell very well because it looks like Kaden is still sitting on the bed. But really he is about a foot off the mattress in this picture.
Kaden is always doing things that make us laugh. When he wants to eat something but can't get it open he will come up to you grab your hand and put the jar or container in your hand to open. Today we were at a family birthday party for the October birthdays and he had a small green football that all the little kids were playing with. Every time he would get his hands on it he would hold it as high as he could over his head and run around with all the other little girls chasing him. hahaha it was so funny. Already learning the game of football.
Right after he and Chris were done playing the flying mattress game we both ( Chris and I )left the room and went into the kitchen. About 10 seconds later Kaden peeked around the corner and said "come here" in his little words and motioned for Chris to follow him. When Chris followed him back Kaden ran for the mattress ready to play again. What a cute boy! We sure do love him.
Here is my 30 week belly shot. I have really "blossomed" over the past 10 weeks. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and all is still looking good. After the blood work they sent me a letter telling me I am anemic and I need to take in more iron. Other than that all is well.
10 more weeks!!
Here is a close up for those really want to see the protruding bump.
No comments:
Post a Comment