Saturday, November 29, 2008

Love

I love my children. It's hard to imagine loving something so instantly with all your heart. Kaden has finally really taken to Taycee he loves her and pats her and looks at her. He laughs when she makes noises... It is so cute. We did a little photo shoot with both of them and he actually held her and put his arm around her. I LOVE MY KIDS!












Notice they are both crossing their feet. It must be in the genes













FUNNY STORY!!

Oh man does this make me laugh. Today I instructed Chris to wake up the baby and feed her the bottle in the fridge while I went downstairs to pump. ( I knew there was no way she would drink enough to make me comfortable) While I was pumping I hear Hunter yell... "Jill, the baby just peed on Chris" then about 2 minutes later I hear him yell again... "Jill the baby just pooped on Chris". About 10 minutes later Chris walked downstairs with a big wet spot on his pants and yellow poop splattered across his shirt. HAHAHAHA I couldn't stop laughing. Apparently to wake Taycee up Chris laid her on his lap to change her, while he was changing her she started to wet a little so he covered her with a diaper and laughed at her saying "ha you cant pee on me like your brother did" well that must have ticked her off because as soon he removed the diaper she made sure to wet again all over his lap. And then seconds later she machine shot gunned poop all over his chest... I dont think he will taunt her again ;)

8 comments:

Aaron and Nichoele said...

Ok, that is too funny! But it does sound like you deserved it.

Brandie Page said...

Poor guy... It happened to Josh a few times too! You look like you had a ggod Thanksgiving your kids looked darling! I bet you love having two.

Jonesy said...

Hilarious! Good memories with a beautiful family :)

Anonymous said...

I know I am a little late but...CONGRATS on getting baby Taycee here! She is beautiful! Your little boy is so dang cute. I love the pictures of them together. How fun!

Yo Momma said...

Girls can do anything boys can do better, girls can do anything better than you - no they can't, yes they can - no they can't, no they can't, no they can't. Sorry, just singing a little song to myself. Way to go Taycee. That will teach your Dad to challenge you. I love you all and it's so fun to have a new baby girl in the family even if my sister comes to Salt Lake and insists on staying with you the whole time.

Love,

Aunt Kathy

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Oh my heck! I was dying laughing at that potty story! That is so classic:) I am so happy for you guys! You look so freaking good for just having a baby. And NO your face ISN'T EVEN CLOSE to fat! She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

OH they are sooo cute! I am so glad he is loving her! That is hilarious about Chris poor guy johnny would have died for sure!!!

Jen said...

Your kids are beautiful!!!!