Sunday, January 18, 2009

Can't Get Enough!

Can't get enough of her cute little face, and her cute little lips, her cute little fingers and cute little toes. I could sit and stare at her for hours!... I dont'... but I could. Our little snow princess!

Chris and Kaden "watching" Cassidies volleyball game


Kaden came running out of the bathroom naked yelling "bye bye". I put a diaper on him and he ran straight to the door.


What a cute little eskimo girl





















Our little sunshine


Love em

5 comments:

Aaron and Nichoele said...

Can I please have your kids? They are so stinkin' cute!

Lindsay said...

They are SO Adorable seriously! Little Taycee is getting big :) I love all of her cute little outfits & Bows!!! I still need to get with about making Reese a cute little tutu! Her birthday is coming up in a few weeks! I well e-mail you soon!

Yo Momma said...

Oh my goodness it was so wonderful babysitting your little snugglebug on Monday night. I keep thinking about her warm, soft body sleeping on my chest and I get warm all over. At about 10:00 I started to get sleepy so I laid Taycee down on a pillow beside me. I was semi awake and everytime I looked over at her she was just looking around. She wasn't crying to wiggling just checking out the world. What a sweetheart. I guess you need a baby like her after the dynamo Kaden!!

Thanks for all the happiness you all bring into my life. I love you very much.

Love,

Aunt Kathy

Jocelyn Kay said...

Okay Jill seriously you really need to stop posting so many cute pics of you kids, you are making me want to go shopping again for Rylee. I can't even handle it. I love her snow princess outfit! Anyway can you help me make some more bows one of these days. I decided I need more after seeing how many you have :). Love ya but mostly Kaden and Taycee ha ha

Jorgensen Bunch said...

K they are some of the cutest kids ever! and I love that you are doing your own little bow business. If I am pregnant with a girl here soon then I am sure I will buy enough to keep you in business for the next 10 yrs! Congrats!