Naughty....
Yes those are Trix all over the floor and yes he is holding the box and laughing about it..JPG)
Nice....
I love my children!
Thanks to everyone for your words of advise and support from the last post. I didnt realize how desperate I sounded til I read it again today. We really are doing fine and well, I just have moments I feel like I belong in a luney bin... but those are just moments.
6 comments:
What a beautiful sweetheart. She is beginning to become her own beautiful self. It's always hard to know who they are when they are first born but then it all comes clear. Is it "Finding Joy in the Journey" or hoping to find joy in the journey. I tried to be a stay home mom for a couple of months and I just couldn't do it. I believe all Moms that are full time domestic engineers are miracles!! My mother couldn't stand to leave her kids (Claudia) so she took over a day care center with 47 kids just so she could be with her and Chooch (just shoot me!!) Maybe those 47 kids and helping out is the reason I only have two kids huh?
Hang in there everything will be fine and you will figure out how to get everything done just like generations of women before you.
Thanks for the new pictures, I love to see how everyone is growing and changing.
Kaden - bad boy!! but cute as ever.
Love,
Aunt Kathy
Your children are so cute! I sure miss ya. I think about calling all the time but I am always at work. Then I forget by the time I get home. I am glad you are doing good.
ohhhh do I know that cereal picture. Except ours is usually with a bowl of popcorn. Emilee was the worst. And Taycee is soooo cute. I want to just kiss her. Cute pictures!
oh i love those pics! how precious! and how typical of a 2+year old boy....Right? love that you were able to capture the moment though!!
and i think you are Super MOM! i've always wondered how mom's do it with more than one kid! take notes, so when we have another one you can Give Me Advise!! :)
They are so adorable. Kaden needs to get out and visit his cousins...is that what we are? In AZ - he would have a ball and you might get some rest. Being home isn't easy, in fact I think it's harder than going to work but that's just me. All the great times I've had with my kids and the laughs I would have missed and someone else would have enjoyed had I chosen to do so. In the end no one loves our babies like we do, and they deserve the best. You're a trooper...just keep on smiling, and laughing about stuff you have no control over. That's the only way to make it, faith and laughter and love and you've got it all!
Jill, I love you. I love that you can handle so much with out even really complaining. You know me I can't even handle one child very well let alone 2. You are so patient too. The other night it took everything I had in me to not yell shut up at Rylee. She was crying all day long and of course this is after Rob tells me that when she is home with him she was an angel. Anyway I know I am the last person you need encouragement from ha ha but I think your kids are so adorable I can't even breath :). Quit getting all those smiling pics when I can't even get one on camera. We really need to get together soon :(
Post a Comment