Friday, January 23, 2009

Everybody Needs a little...

Taycee Lynn Clayton


2 Months Old ALREADY?
Wow I can not believe my baby is 2 months old. Time goes by WAY TOO FAST!! She had her 2 month apointment today and she was.... drum roll please.....

9 lbs 9 oz. and 21 1/4 inches long.

25% for her weight
25% for her height
25% for her head circumference


She is little and I love it.


2 months old also means she got her first shots. It was SO SAD. She was so happy before the shots cooing and smiling and kicking her legs and then the shots happened... I about cried. She kept crying and giving me a huge pouty lip. It was a heartbreaker. She fell right to sleep as soon as we left the dr's office.

Before the shots...After the shots....


So sad.

5 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

i HATE shots! sophee just had her 4 month shots! no fun at all!!! sophee gets little bruises where they poke her! too SAD!

*but they sure make her sleepy :)

i did a post about your bowz blog! i love it!!

Jocelyn Kay said...

Oh my goodness that is the saddest face :(. Don't you just love how they move their cute little legs around!!! I wish I would have taken before and after pics. Oh well.

Tina said...

Oh my heck, I wish I could have seen her the other night. It is hard when they get shots, they get so grumpy.
Hey, just wondered if you needed me to bring anything Sunday? I am happy to do whatever you need. Let me know.

Matt and Jenni said...

Oh my gosh that "before and after" bit was just about the most adorable thing I have ever seen! What a freakin doll!!

Becky Glover said...

I can't wait to meet her...she is so so adorable, and sweet natured mom said she is just calm and mellow and I can't wait to hold her! Sorry I'm needing a baby fix, shots suck!