Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week at the Claytons

Well things are back in full force here at the Clayton Residence. Kaden is back from his vacation to grandmas and now thinks he is king of the house... hmm I wonder why... We are now retraining him to what the word "no" means and he visits the time out chair A LOT. He is starting to pay more attention to Taycee now and even tries to help her when she is crying. It is pretty cute. His new fascination is wiping his face with a tissue. And as of late sticking that tissue up his nose. About 2 minutes ago I pinned him down and pull a wad of tissue out he had got stuck up in his nose. Taycee is my new little buddy, we spend lots of time together... especially in the middle of the night! She has slept through the night twice now and we are hoping that will become a new routine. Kaden now is picking up on words very quickly and is getting better at communicating what he wants. He says "show" "socks" "binki" "juice" and others.
This is the time-out chair... I know I shouldn't be taking pictures while he is there.. less effective all together... but I had to capture the memory.
My cute smiley bug

Love these two



Yes ladies and gentlemen he is actually touching her!

What an angelic face!


Haha I don't even know how he got his arm out the top of his shirt... but he did. He is learning to undress himself. Today I went in his room and he had taken his pants off. Silly boy.


I love this face


Taycee's blessing is this Sunday you are all invited. Let me know if you need directions.

3 comments:

Yo Momma said...

Oh my goodness he looks exactly like Chris did when he was little. What a cute little family even Kaden when he's being naughty. Taycee is a beautiful little angel and so sweet.

I think the tissue story is hysterical so thanks for the laugh.

Aunt Kathy

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Those are the cutest picts! I love that you took one of him on time out:) I just snapped one of Shawn on the toilet and thought it was the cutest thing. His little feet don't even touch the ground! I am glad that he is warming up to little Taycee, wahoo!

Matt and Jenni said...

I can't get over how stinkin cute your kids are...and I love the Time Out chair picture...totally classic!!