Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and Snow

I still claim to be on a blogging break. However it is much easier to put pictures up on here than to email them all out to everyone. So maybe it will just be pictures for awhile. Who knows.

SNOW!?! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! SHEESH! Kaden loved catching it on his tongue with daddy.




We had a fun Halloween party at Jocelyn s house Friday night. Notice Chris and I are the ONLY ones dressed up. LAME.


"Tragic Sam" A Halloween game of identifying body parts in a bad. Rob is smelling his hand after he just felt the "liver"- spam

SuperMan, Ute Cheerleader and Fairy


Candy Corn Toss


This was Taycee Halloween Morning. Crazy Hair!


Kaden Halloween MorningOur family is in need of a dentistKaden thought Trick or Treating was the best thing every he kept saying "tick or teat" and handing holding his basket to everyone.Taycee just liked daddy singing "baby bumblebee" to her while dancingWe went with some god friends the Broughs to Jordan Landing to take the kids around to the stores.Cute Elena was a kitty.
Chris and I were Vampires... the kids were really scared of us when we were dressed up.















Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I thought you weren't going to blog anymore! But I am glad you did!! Nice job with the costumes and make-up!! Love your cute family!