Today was a "ME" day. As in Chris worked from home and watched the kids and I spent the day out of the house with just ME, MYSELF, and I. Then I went and got my hair done and ended the day with a Relief Society Dinner party. Now I am in bed, a plate of nachos polished off and two kids sleeping soundly across the hall. The only thing that could make today better would be to end it with a massage... and to be honest, with the husband I have that just might happen. I know what you are thinking.... yes he really is that great. He lets me have "me" days when he can tell my stress levels are reaching maximum. With 2 weddings and about a zillion things to get done in the next 2 weeks I was there. Not to mention I lost my phone, Kaden defaced our new flat screen TV and I am quickly running out of clothing that fits. So he took over for a day and somehow managed to get all his work done, take the kids to the park and clean up the house.... yes he really is that great. He is my super hero, my modern day real life super hero. I couldn't make it without him.
Tomorrow I have an endless to do list...
Finish editing Kelsey bridal session
Finish... okay start the wedding video
Find music for above mentioned video
Write a toast
Do the laundry
Unpack from last weekends trip
Return countless dresses I have bought, tried on.... and looked like a fat cow in
Update this good ole' blog with the recent happenings including the latest baby update, the name story, the TV story, the latest (LARGEST) belly pic, the new hair ( the votes were totally split), a few pics of (one of) the beautiful bride(s)
Work on hand stitching the veil
Get things ready for this weekends party
Get things ready for next weekends bridal shower
Set up appointments for my "pamper day" for Heather
it goes on and on and on.... you get the idea
But tonight is still part of the "me" day so I am going to forget about the above mentioned looming list and finish off the day in peace.
Goodnight.
-Me
2 comments:
chris, you rock! jill, i can't wait to hear the kaden/tv story, see the new hair & growing baby bell pics, hear the latest update on said baby in belly, see pics of 1 of the brides you've taken...
wow, You are SuperWomen to do all you do and take care of 2 kids AND being pregnant! i wish i lived closer so i could help with the kids atleast... HOPEFULLY we will soon!!! :)
Jill. You are amazing. Thanks for all you have done and are going to do to help with my wedding! I'm so grateful for sisters!
Chris, you are AMAZING. Please teach Evan your ways.
That is all.
--Heather
Post a Comment