Monday, April 25, 2011

Wedding Bliss

My baby sister Heather got married this last weekend. And I know it is totally backwards to post pictures from the wedding day before I even get around to editing her bridals... BUT, I only snapped a few while I was following them around so it didn't seem so daunting to edit the handful I had. :D Her bridals will be posted sometime this week... I hope!

In no particular order... pictures from the temple and luncheon.

It turned out to be a beautiful day, a tad but chilly but no rain at all.
My cute cute parents with Hunter
My cute cute brother and his cute cute uh... fiancé... well almost ;)

We sure did miss the other sister. :(

Kaden wants to be just like his uncle so now they BOTH smile like this.....
Lovely.
Our family hanging out during pics, can you tell both my kids have my husbands sensitive eyes... we have yet to get a good outside pic with eyes open.
For Time and all Eternity

Congrats you two!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Your outfit turned out way cute! Good high on all the pics too, your family is blessed to have you!