Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's always fun

When grandpa comes.

Grandpa Clayton is layed up in bed for the next few days. So he has time to read the blog now :D because of this new development. I thought we should do a little post all about him.

I asked Taycee to tell me some things about grandpa. She said. He is just my "crapa" ( her word for grandpa)

I asked Kaden to tell me some things about grandpa. He had a lot more to say.

  • He kills alligators for me
  • He lives with my Grandma Clifforder Clayton on the mountain
  • He is strong... but I am stronger
  • He says "Monkey boy, I love you"
  • Sometimes he works at grandmas work
  • He wears a shirt and shoes to church
  • He looks just like a grandpa
  • He is cool, because boys are cool and girls are pretty
  • He tells me to go to bed and watch a show with him
  • He says "AH" when I say "Boo"
  • His car has a TV
So there you have it folks. A little about our "crapa" We sure do love him.

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I hope crampa gets feeling better really soon!! As of 8:30 this morning - (Day 1) he was already bored to tears. I say relax and enjoy a little down time for a change.

Kelly said...

Jilly, thank you so much for doing this post with the kids words about me. It means the world to me that the kids in their own words know how much I love them, baby Addi, you and Chris.
Love Crapa