Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Through a 4 year old's eyes

I am kind of a camera happy mom. OK I am REALLY a camera happy mom. I take pictures of everything. My kids have the "look at mom and smile" drill down to a tee. Taycee will pick up a camera tell people to "get together" and then say "If you smile I will give you a treat!" Yes it is that bad. I may need to attend a snap happy anonymous some day.

I think I have passed my love for cameras (being behind them) to my children. They love to take pictures. About 3 times during the day I tell them to watch Dora or play with their toys while I go feed the baby upstairs. One particular day I guess they decided that our camera fit into the one of their toys category.

I call the following series of photos "Morning time through Kaden's eyes"

I can just envision how this all got started. Taycee had the camera and said "Kaden say cheese" Kaden posed. Taycee missed his head....
Kaden said "My turn to take a picture of you" Kaden's skills are a little more honed and he actually captures the face of his subject.



Then it turned into a clicking frenzie.



Well hello you handsome boy you.
There were about 15 pictures of these binoculars from different angles. Guess they were pretty fascinating.

A nice close up of the dirt under those toe nails. Gross.
A shot inside the game drawer.


They must sing opera's while I am upstairs
And have sweet dance parties

When he got bored he handed the camera back to Taycee and she snapped one final shot
This must have been from a different day.
When I found the camera there were 142 pictures on it. HAHAHA So even though I posted a lot I did narrow it down considerably! Good thing it was just our little point and shoot, if it had been my Nikon I wouldn't have laughed one bit. I do prefer this method of entertainment to the one pictured at the end of the earlier post. They keep me on my toes :D

No comments: