Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Graduation

Kaden did it! Our bug graduated pre-school on the 11th of May. He was so excited and asked me almost daily for 2 weeks if it was his graduation. In April I picked him up from school one day and on the way home he requested to call grandma. I dialed the number and handed him the phone. When she answered the first thing  out of his mouth was "grandma you are coming to my graduation right?" They must have talked about it at school that day because he was dead set on having his grandparents there. 

He was such a little stud all dressed up in his suit. 

He was pretty excited when he saw me sitting on the front row.

He was such a great singer and knew all the words to every song. I think it would be safe to say he was the most animated of the bunch. I think he had all the parents giggling at one time or another.

At the end he got a medal, which he is still proudly sporting.

He is such a character. We all agreed on the way home that he might end up on broadway or something.

Thanks to grandma and grandpa Clayton for making the long trip to see him. You made his night.


 These are his darling teachers Miss Kristin and Miss Jenn. Kaden will miss them both.

We love you so much bug, we are so proud of you.

No comments: