I love the summer time! The warm weather and fun plans and watermelon and extra daylight. It just seems to make everyone at our house a little happier :) So the fact that summer came mid April this year... well that just makes for lots of happy faces!
We had a little water party in our backyard with some fun neighbors. Addi got to wear a swimsuit for the first time and play in the kiddie pool with me. She liked it and she looked adorable.
Kaden was over the top excited to have friends over to play
One day Chris decided to climb the tree with the kids. I agreed to take a picture if he would immediately return them back to the ground ( which was about 7 feet below.)
This is the usual arrangement in our bed at night. Okay I take that back... usually they are positioned right in the middle of the bed. I took this picture at about 2am one morning before I hauled her little bum back to her own bed.
Taycee has a fascination with tying things. Most of our door knobs are wrapped and tied with string, shoelaces, belts, headbands or anything else she can find that will work. One day she used one of my sweater belts to tie our closet door to a hanger then she hung clothes across the belt. Yesterday I walked into Addison's room to find this lovely piece of art....
Oh well, I guess there are many more destructive things she could be doing. I know because at one point or another she has done most of them.
My kids are funny... like really funny. I wish I could remember all the things that they say in a day. But I don't. One time Taycee was being hilarious and Chris said "oh man, you crack me up" she kind of fake laughed and said "oh dad, you are a cracker too!"
Taycee started dance a few weeks ago. So far she really likes it. It is actually a half dance half gymnastics class. She is a natural performer and prances around on her toes like she owns the place.
Addison is thinking about crawling... but those thoughts have yet to transition into action :) She will be 1 next month. ( I can't handle that, someone please fix it!)
Kaden turns five in a couple weeks. WHAT? Oh man. We are having a "bug" party for him which is appropriate since I call him "bug" more than I call him by his name.
Taycee has grown 3 inches since August.
Addison has two teeth coming in on top and the doctor warned me that there will be lots of blood accompanying them because they are purple and have caused huge blood blisters. I am sure I will freak out and have a huge post about that when it happens.
We are most likely moving to China in a year.
I am itching to go on a vacation somewhere. I have booked a stay at the Tahiti Resort in Vegas. June 18th can not come fast enough.
Summer has arrived and I couldn't be happier about it! :D









1 comment:
Uhm moving to China what?!? I would like apost on this!
Post a Comment