Our little man started soccer. We have some great neighbors who informed us of an opening on their team. (I totally missed the registration deadline.)
He was so excited to go and play. He didn't really know what he was doing but he did know that he was suppose to kick the ball into the other teams goal.
As he was running he would sing and yell things like "Oh no you don't blue team!"
He has some very interesting moves out there on the field. I am pretty sure half of the time he had no idea where the ball was.
During the game he was sitting out by me. I had dropped something on the grass and asked him to pick it up for me. He said "Mom I am a soccer player not a picker upper!"
At one point he just started doing yoga moves. When I asked him what he was doing he said " I am just trying to get as much exercise as I can."
He was so excited when I told him he had a coach. He said " REALLY? I have never had one of those before!"
They didn't win. Not even close. I think the score was something like 6 to 0. Haha but he had a good time. :) We have since worked on his soccer skills and I am expecting significant progress at his next game.
This is Kadens friend Mason that got him on the team.











No comments:
Post a Comment