Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Too fast

This is an old video, but it shows a few of Addisons latest accomplishments. I feel like she woke up one morning and decided it was time to grow up. Yes, I do realize that most babies start crawling when they are 8 months. Yes, I do realize that she has stayed a baby far longer than most babies do but it still just feels like it's all going too fast.

Stay little Addi Boo, Please?

Addison Crawls from Jill Clayton on Vimeo.

I should also mention that...


  • She is cutting all 4 molars right now. So we have had lots of sleepless nights at our house. 
  • She has learned the phrase "all done" and says it whenever she doesn't like what she is doing. The other day I was asking her for more kisses and she swatted my lips and said "all done"
  • She pulls up to all the furniture but is still trying to figure out how to move along it.
  • She is into EVERYTHING and never sits still. Her favorite past time is pulling out ALL of our games and dumping them into a huge pile on the floor.
  • She knows how to crawl up stairs but usually gets up about 3 of them and then gets scared and start to scream.
  • She likes to spin circles on her bum. She sits and kicks her feet around and around and thinks she is so tricky.

No comments: