There is a little piece of Heaven in the North East corner of Utah. It's a little place that I have visited since as early as I can remember. I have pictures and videos from my childhood there. Each time I visit I worry that the place won't live up to the memories I have tucked away. But it does, every time.
Tony Grove. If you haven't been there you should go. I will share it with you, I am that nice.
I only took my crappy point and shoot camera that apparently had a finger print on the lens the entire time. So the pictures are a little less than sub par. :/ but still you can see the beauty of the place.
This doll was an angel the entire time.( Except for the hours between 9 pm and 7am) She spent lots of time in that little play pen.
It was extra fun because my entire family was able to be there. We haven't all been together since Christmas so it was fun to all be together again.
We left late Saturday night because we didn't want to spend another sleepless night in the trailer with a baby cutting 4, YES 4 molars.
xoxo-me


1 comment:
that place is gorgeous!!! Now I want to go too...maybe someday I will actually make it back to Utah. :(
Post a Comment