We are a family of six now. What?! Really? I have four children? Wasn't it last month I was enrolling in my first college course? Wasn't it a week ago I met Chris? Wasn't it just yesterday we got married and moved into that tiny one bedroom 400 square-foot apartment? And now I have four kids? Four little souls that depend wholly on me? Four mouths that need 3 daily meals? Eight little feet to guide down the right path? Oi, who's idea was that? :) (I am sure someone somewhere reading this is thinking "you do know how that happens right?". Yes we do. And apparently we are really good at it! :))
As I looked at these four beautiful kids yesterday I was overwhelmed with love and gratitude that they are mine. That Heavenly Father wouldn't entrust four such precious souls into my care inadequate as I am. There is nothing more rewarding than being a mother. It truly is Gods work.
There has been such a peace and added spirit in our home since Brielle's birth. At times it is almost tangible. Heaven truly must be closer than we think.
Oh how this baby is loved.












No comments:
Post a Comment