Addison turned 2! Holy Crumb. How did that happen? Wasn't it just yesterday that she was THIS baby?
And now she is THIS toddler...
I've got to find a way to slow time down.
Seeing as I was on bed rest for all of June, it was rather hard to plan a proper party for this little miss. And since she spent the better part of the month at her grandma's house I was feeling pretty guilty about the lack of time I was spending with her. Sometimes I really wish there were two of me.. or maybe three. Despite my wishes to throw her a birthday bash it just couldn't be done. So we settled on the next best thing, a trip to the zoo. Addi had never been to the zoo so it seemed like a good time to take her. The Claytons were able to come up and join us so it felt like a party.
Poor Taycee has the most sensitive eyes on the planet. So sun glasses are her most favorite accessory.
Kaden and Kara were ready to go.
The group. Minus me who was taking the picture from my wheelchair. ( Bed rest remember?)
Addi Boo LOVED the big gorilla.
After the bird show with the Bald Eagle
Me in my lovely wheel chair. It was uncomfortable, and slightly embarrassing... BUT it was her birthday so I dealt.
On Addi's actual birthday we made a trip up north to Grandma Webre's.
Addison loves our bunnies. She smiles at the mention of them and loves to chase them around the yard. So it seemed fitting that she have a bunny cake.
Since I am not a big cake and frosting fan it was actually a brownie/cream cheese/pudding/whip cream concoction.
She approved.
Happy Birthday little Boost.














No comments:
Post a Comment