Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Brielle Felicity

On June 27th our newest little angel joined the family.
I hired a birth photographer this time around, once I get those pictures back I will do a post all about the birth story.

I pulled my camera out once we got up to a room and the kids came to visit.
 
They were so excited to meet their new sister and they smothered her with love and affection... well except for Addison. She was way more interested in all the buttons on the bed and cupboards in the room.


We are so blessed to have great families who are willing to take the kids. Chris's sister Cass had been staying with us the week prior to help out with the kids while I was on bed rest. His mom and sister Kelsey came up the day Brielle was born and stayed with the kids at our house while we were in the hospital. Then Claudia took Kaden and Taycee to San Diego on vacation with them and my mom took Addison for the week. So we some time to just be with our new little one and try to soak in all the little details of her perfect self.

She wasn't too thrilled with her first bath.

Isn't it amazing how instantly you can love someone?


The kids came back again the next day to give more loves before heading off to grandmas. Even Addison wanted in on the kissing action this time.



We went home Saturday afternoon. It was such a relief to be able to take home a healthy baby this time around.


So so many more pictures to come.